May 5, CEPS Brussels:
Release of two joint papers by TT2015:
1) The Strategic Implications of the EU INDC
2) What's in it for the EU
After presenting the papers, key policy-makers will be asked to comment and present their own views on the topics discussed.
Past events by TT2015 members in the context of COP20 in Lima:
IDDRI is organising two side-events in Lima:
- “Latin America and Caribbean Think Tanks views on the road to Paris 2015” on December, 10, from 6pm to 8pm, European Pavilion.
- “Deep Decarbonisation Pathways Project” on December, 12, from 10:30 am to 12:30 am, European Pavilion.
Events by members of the Platform:
- On Tuesday December 16, Jos Delbeke - the Director General of DG CLIMA at the European Commission - will speak at CEPS to review the past year in climate policy.
- On Thursday December 18, IES is organising an event to discuss the Conference of the Parties 20 in Lima. Elina Bardram from the European Commission will be present.
- On Tuesday Januari 13, 2015, SWP will hold a Lima debriefing together with German stakeholders.
Past events of the Think Tank Platform for Paris 2015
EU Climate Diplomacy Dialogue: Building climate ambition for 2015: Europe’s role for Paris
January 28, 2015 Paris